The MLB The Show 23 face scan feature lets you upload your face likeness to your Ballplayer in Road to the Show and Diamond Dynasty using the MLB The Show 23 app. Here are tips for how to change your Ballplayer’s face in MLB The Show 23:
- Download the MLB The Show 23 companion app and make sure your in-game account and app account are using the same account.
- On the app, click the face icon
- Remove any glasses and headwear (hats, caps, bandanas, etc.) that might cover your forehead
- Center your face in the oval and pull your hair back if needed to reveal your face and forehead
- Face camera directly with a neutral expression, no smiling, frowning, squinting or showing teeth. Make sure to use lighting that renders your natural skin tone and does not create hard shadows. A light uniformed background is preferred.
- Upload and continue personalizing your ballplayer
Users can edit their player after uploading to include the following appearance traits:
- Jaw & Chin