Whether you don’t want to be on the team that drafted you, want a change of scenery, or for whatever reason, here’s the guide for how to get traded in MLB The Show 23 Road to the Show.
- MLB The Show 23 Patch 2 Notes
- MLB The Show 23 Tips: How to Get Called Up in RTTS
- MLB The Show 23 Full List of Quirks
How to Get Traded in MLB The Show 23
Every so often your Ballplayer will get a phone call from your agent or have a meeting with the manager. The agent will ask general questions of your happiness with the franchise:
- When asked, make sure to give answers that are negative towards the franchise / correlate with wanting to leave the franchise. This will eventually send a signal to management that you don’t want to remain with the team and want to be traded.
- How fast you’re traded also depends mainly on your stats, overall rating, how long you’ve been with the team.