MLB The Show 23 Tech Test Explained
The MLB The Show 23 Technical Test or “Tech Test” is an open beta / demo for users to “stress test the online servers, online match-making, cross-platform play, online co-op, and more in addition to gathering feedback on gameplay,” San Diego Studio said in an announcement. Everyone who participated in the Tech Test will get a “Thank You Pack” in their inventory when they load up MLB The Show 23.
Note: progress or cards collected from the Tech Test will not carry over for the full release of MLB The Show 23.
When is the MLB The Show 23 Tech Test?
- The tech test will run from February 15, 2023 at 10 AM PST / 1PM ET – February 21 at 10 AM PST / 1PM ET.
MLB The Show 23 Tech Test – How to Participate
- There is no sign up, the MLB The Show 23 Tech Test is available to anyone on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, or Switch that meets the following criteria:
- Must have access to an internet connection for your platform
- Must be 18 years old or over
- Must be located in the United States or Canada
- Must have a valid PSN, Xbox Live, or Nintendo account (Nintendo Switch Online membership required to participate.)
- To be apart of the Tech Test, users can download for free on the PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store, or Nintendo eShop on February 16th.
When Coach talks, everyone listens. 📣
Here is some info about the Tech Test coming this Wednesday.
— MLB The Show (@MLBTheShow) February 14, 2023