MLB The Show 22 Patch #8 for both new gen and last gen is now available to download. Some of the changes include various bug fixes, jersey updates, and more.
For the full archive of MLB The Show patches, click here.
MLB The Show 22 Patch #8 Notes:
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “Can’t Pitch” icon to remain on the screen in certain situations.
- Pitcher stamina is no longer shared between Online Rated and Co-op games.
- Fixed an issue that would cause MLB and MiLB uniforms from displaying incorrectly in the uniform selection screen.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the correct weather from displaying in game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while loading into a Co-op game.
- Introduction of the Nike City Connect Los Angeles Angels uniform.
- Updated uniform colors for the Colorado Rockies and the Los Angeles Angels.
- Reliever stats now show regular season stats during a reliever’s first appearance in postseason.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent users from unlocking “The Portal Is Open!” Trophy/Achievement if they previously created a DD team on another console.
- Various crash fixes.
- Various text adjustments.
- Various crowd audio adjustments.