MLB The Show 22 Patch #7 for both new gen and last gen is now available to download. Some of the changes include a new “Featured Rewards” area that was added to the Conquest menu tile, tweaks to long sliding dives animations, and more.
For the full archive of MLB The Show patches, click here.
MLB The Show 22 Patch #7 Notes:
- Long sliding dives have been replaced with animations that are a more realistic representation of how MLB players dive in the infield.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a custom stadium to delete if the save file was too big.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a soft lock when selecting an uploaded stadium from the vault.
- Various stability improvements.
- Fixed a soft lock that could occur when the on-screen keyboard was open.
- Fixed an issue with roster turnover in Spring Training after an injury.
- Added the ability to view the transaction log during the playoffs.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent users from entering the lineup screen.
HOME RUN DERBY:
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause the remaining time to disappear.
- Added a new “Featured Rewards” area to the Conquest menu tile.