MLB The Show 22 Patch #14 for both new gen and last gen is now available to download. The small update addresses various issues and adds new content.
For the full archive of MLB The Show patches, click here.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a freeze when a Nintendo Switch controller is detached during a pitch.
- Fixed a soft lock that could occur when finding teammates for co-op games.
- Fixed a bug that would display the incorrect username when a player requests a friendly quit.
ROAD TO THE SHOW
- Fixed a crash that could occur when selecting “Sim this Appearance” with two-way players.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when saving a stadium over 100% file size. Users will no longer be able to save over 100% moving forward. (This would result in an error when loading the stadium.)
- Various prop fixes.
- Fixed an issue which occasionally caused a soft lock when exiting a Moment from the player card inventory.
- Various play by play commentary fixes.