Leading up to the release of MLB The Show 22, Sony San Diego Studio (the creators and developers of MLB The Show 22) – are premiering and live streaming new features every week on their YouTube and Twitch channels. Each episode will take a look at each feature in MLB The Show 22 and go a bit more in-depth about it.
[ Also See: MLB The Show 22 Schedule Tracker (All) ]
MLB The Show 22 Feature Premiere Schedule
- 2/16 – Online Co-op and Technical Test
- 2/24 – Nintendo Switch
- 3/3 – Gameplay updates: Pitching, Hitting and Fielding
- 3/10 – Commentary
- 3/17 – March to October and Presentation Update
- 3/24 – Road to the Show and Ballplayer
- 3/31 – Diamond Dynasty, Live Content, and Esports
Wednesday, February 16 – Online Co-op and Technical Test
Thursday, February 24 – Nintendo Switch
Thursday, March 3 – Gameplay Updates to Pitching, Hitting, and Fielding
Thursday, March 10 – Commentary
Thursday, March 17 – March to October and Presentation Update
Thursday, March 24 – Road to the Show and Ballplayer
Thursday, March 31 – Diamond Dynasty, Live Content, and Esports
How to Watch MLB The Show 22 Feature Premiere
Fans will be able to watch the Feature Premiere as it airs live or on video on the Sony San Diego YouTube Channel or on the Sony San Diego Studio Twitch Channel.
When to Watch MLB The Show 22 Feature Premiere
Each Feature Premier’s live stream will begin at 6 PM ET / 3 PM PT.
MLB The Show 22 Game Description
- Diamond Dynasty is back and better than ever! Play, collect, and build on your fantasy card collection and bring to life on the diamond*. Try the new Mini Seasons mode, where each season brings new challenges as you face off against a new set of competition!
- Create and use multiple Ballplayers, beyond your Road to the Show personalized Baseball RPG experience, and customize your Ballplayers exactly how you want to aid in your progression.
- Face your friends with cross-platform play**. With cross progression, continue your progress and earn and use content on other console platforms.***
- Stepping up to the plate for the first time? Tailor your experience with gameplay styles and two new difficulty settings to help you get the hang of the basics.
- Play March to October in your style, with updated mode tools to utilize custom uniforms, logos, and created stadiums.
- Live out your dream Baseball matchups with new Legends joining the diamond.
*Internet connection required to redeem awards.
**PS Plus subscription required for online multiplayer.
***Requires other console game version. Sold separately.
NEXT GEN VERSIONS
- New Stadium Creator additions: build your dream ballpark with a streamlined user interface and enjoy night games in your stadium.
- Seamless performance: lose yourself in the moment with smooth, targeted 60fps gameplay.
- 4K resolution: experience the drama and excitement of gameday in crisp, dynamic 4K resolution.*
*Dynamic 4K and HDR require a compatible 4K and HDR TV or display
More features will be announced at a later date.